:)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

byebye guys!

Just finished packing my things..
huh..very tired..
gonna up to miri tomorrow..
weird feeling..
although it's very near to Bintulu but im still alone there,
no baba mommie brother n sisters by my side..
without their accompany, i think i got to feel lonely..


Friends..
where are you?
I gonna miss you all badly  T.T
Angela wong123 haha,
thanks for coming to my house n given my a very big surprise!
I damn love the present that you gave!
Groak square, hvn't seen you for ages..
miss you soooo much!
hmmm, dunno when can we meet again..
is this the first time that u left us so long?
I think the answer should be 'YES'   hmmm
Baobao teng, goodbye oily,
without me, sooner than later your weight will drop hor??
hahahaha...NFAA !! >,<''
Holan queen, hope u gt here earlier!
dun forgt u still owe me a ticket of 逆战!
A kit kit!! come curtin! come curtin!! haha
if u come i gv u a big big hug^,~ XDD
Lolz
Bryan hii, u ar, have to plan ur futher ha!
u r a genious, so pls dun bcum a stupid!
plan smthg for ur own k?
Jeff, study hard ,
no mather which course, u can do it!
u r always my number one!^^
Andrew yii! you gt to make a rite choice!
I ll always be the one who support you!
aza fighting! haha!!
Lastly, micell..
welcome to curtin =)


sry guys, this only for those who still at Bintulu 
hahaha, u dun mind if i din mention ur name la hor?
hahahahahahaha


another p.s for my cute sweaty,
hey cute baby boy! 
foochaw girl gonna left Bintulu very soon,
but pls dun cry! u can msg me any time! haha
study hard and take care ya! God bless you!


* I think i ll not be able to online this few days,
any message wanna pass to me just msg me if u gt my number!
coz.....i ll be very very leisure this few days..my class not yet start! 
XOXO


Goodnight buddies!!
ey..or good morning?? hahaha
anyway, wish u have a blessed day!! :)



2 comments:

  1. Hey..Jia~~
    I wan go to your house !!
    Eat !!
    Haizzz..
    When three of us can meet again????
    Angelawong123

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, yalor...
    so you must buy the ticket for July!!
    hahahaha
    ey we can skype very often barh...
    but have to wait till i gt internet><''
    XP
    jia987 XP

    ReplyDelete