:)

Monday, January 14, 2013

My cute host brother. hahaha



His name is Vincent, my little host brother.
He is a smart boy and he really read a lot of books. Same to his elder brother.
Somehow he still act like a normal 7 year-old boy who will cry for just because of not getting what he wants.
But i really wanted to give my 'home ma, home ba' [how i call my host parents] a thousand likes!
When their parent says no, means NO, There's no arguments and no excuses,

They teach their children very well. When they ask him to stop crying then he will straight away STOP crying. But he is also quite flexible in dealing with his emotions. hahaa how cute is he.

Another thing that i must learn from them is that they are the kind of  'early to bed and early to rise' people. This is a very healthy and discipline family. I like this kind of lifestyle that i always wanted to have it. LOL

I'm leaving soon and i believe that i am gonna miss here and my host family a lot :)) . 

No comments:

Post a Comment