:)

Friday, March 4, 2011

a moi's bday~


HAPPY 18th B!RTHD@Y
TO MY DEAREST -
~A MOI~
!!surprise!!^^


a moi n jia
blur=.=

c~both of them r very hungry! XP 
FOOD!









girlss=)

take 2^^


This is her last b'day in Bintulu..
few of us make her a ''party''..
at kampung!!
hahaha..
BUT! it is delicious..n we enjoyed it!
we hv a great time wif  her..
i believed tat it must b an unforgetable n enjoyable nitez 4 her..
she keep on laughing..haha XD
I bought her a very special present..she love it so..=)
we took a lot of photos..n we set her a surprise..
look at the first pic of a moi's face..
izzit a very surprise look??..
hehehe..

Bryan n I r so clever to think of tat idea!!
wanna knw wads tat?..
hahaha..
beg me or i ll tell u ><"
hohoho..

okie..jst a short post..enjoy me pic-ss : )

May God bless a moi more n more n more^^
muakzzz"

P.s BaoBao teng sure ll grab da photos from my blog!!!=.=
hey..ll u??..XP

4 comments:

  1. I ll pass ur blessing to her..thx a lot!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thz wee ong ^^ haha the first pic very funny eh ~ thz u guys n love u all ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. we love u much much too><"
    hahas

    ReplyDelete