:)

Sunday, July 24, 2011

I din show off- I din I din! XP

Finally~
my mummy was bac!
xioxio

did she grw fatter? 
err..i din't knw..
i dun dare to ans it XD
but i knw she ate a lot at Taiwan
hahahas

okie~stop tat-
today i wanna show you the things my dearest mummy bought for me
again, im not show off ~
NOT!NOT!NOT!
its just ''sharing'' my happiness XDD
but i ll nt show my shoes out cos...hehehe

okok, let my show u a part of the things.
u might not like it but who care so long as i like it!
xioxio

full of tester

so pink -,-

Aloha~

-for my face face da-

the MOST i need! 4 my eyebrow=,=

this one cute rite?! + useful!
for lips

I love this^^
see see see

hmm..those colours its nt my style but then..i ll try~

tis is?? forgot~
cute bag bag ><"

ei! 泰seng kit here! XD

no idea y mummy bought tis 4 me! eel~hahas
my lensss ^^Y
the effect




I like tis the most! =]
~okie okie~
tats all for this time.
Hope u enjoy my post! 
=)

-xioxio-


4 comments:

  1. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TzYaMe7hGhY/TiwRbUZmjKI/AAAAAAAAAk4/BcwCpgD33lo/s1600/24072011584.JPG

    OMG~
    这件我好SUKA >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你妈妈是ETUDE的粉丝哦?哈哈哈哈!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. justin: hey u so lampau lar~haha

    bee's jie:i like it too~ plan to g0 Taiwan 2gether ey?kakaka XD

    mini bee:yap,she was.but she cun wear it wad..
    hahahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete