:)

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Like finally!

Exam coming soon..
my life = e'day study

BUT THEN there have too many things distracted me when im studying LOL


I feel like my uni life is kinda short -->3 yrs [if i din fail any of my units -.-]
its too short for me to play to enjoy to have fun :'(
But its too long for the study part -,- hahahahaaa


im glad that i joined a lot of clubs here, 
especially frisbee club and marketing club..
frisbee club -> release stress + feel myself so healthy when running on the field like a horse XDD
marketing club -> i really learned a lotttttttttttt from this club, and thank God for given me chance to serve as president, thou im not a competent president..hahahaa..
others club..so so lar :p
ohya! CV also not bad lar but im not really involved myself into it..kakakaa


i really dunno what more to update.. like after i got the facebook account..
e'thing posted on facebook, no more fresh thing for blogger T.T
disadvantage to have fb.. dislike! hahahaaa
but u guys can really 'stalk' me from my facebook thou i seldom online
but i ll sekali gus update or post e'thing on it when i allowed myself to on facebook. hahaa
my fb name: SuJia Ting


okay, i think i need to study d, jst wanna relax a bit so come n 'refresh' my blog! :D


Ps. I gained fat but actually food here not really nice! LOLZ
last night my housemate n i went to the house which near village for our supper..

walao so scary, cause ody 23:15.. 
on the way we go, she hold me like never hold someone's hand, damn tight!! hahahaa!! coward!!XDD
but actually im kiada scare too -.-'  coward too
*not scare of ghost but scoundrel, as u noe my look very unsafety! hahaa 


okkk la, really need study d, two more weeks to go then can go back to Bintulu  :')
aza fighting!! Uzhhhh~~<3

i really dunno y my pic so blur



3 comments:

  1. oh your uni life too short is it huh~can ah, go for masters, ph.d, doctor ma, can be the advisors of various clubs and have FUN, kan kan kan kan, ahjiajia~

    wakakakkakakkakaakakakakakakak

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!! xian you oh!~ hahaahaa
    'advisor of various clubs', hahaha I like it!! i ll think abt it XD

    ReplyDelete