:)

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Thank you Lord Father^^

Thanks God 4 given me a lot of friends..
especially those brothers n sisters in Christ..
we can always have some sharing n pray for each other..
i felt tat it was really a very very beautiful thing that we have a group of friend tat can b so lovely in Christ..
how beautiful is it..
I have a prayer..
i pray to God tat we can build up all our friendship in Christ..
n we ll never breaking with tis kind of relationship..
i knw God hearing my prayer n given all of u to me!
n all of us were very close!!
yea~thz GOD !!!
DEAR LORD FATHER  I LOVE YOU!!!! muakzz''...
agree wif me ??.. if so, thz GOD then!!^^

1 comment:

  1. nice ya!!! i hope one day all of my friends my relatives and family become christian!!!!!!!!!
    yea!!!!! i believe it will success by power of God!!!

    ReplyDelete